FUNDER / LOCATION
From: November 15, 2022
To: January 24, 2023
Building an E-Commerce Business (Lambeth)
Building an E-Commerce Business is designed for entrepreneurs who are just starting out into developing their digital product or service. Founders will discover how they can build or develop a digital marketplace using platforms and tools readily available such as Shopify and Teachable.
Each workshop session is followed by an Accountability Group which is a peer-to-peer group providing access to mentors throughout the whole programme and beyond via our Mighty Networks Platform.
The focus will be on high street and town centre businesses, entrepreneurs who are just starting up and looking to build a digital marketplace, and companies that are already providing digital services but who want to improve them.
- To have a strategy on how to launch their digital marketplace, product or service
- Where applicable, to launch their first ever digital marketplace, product or service
- To know how to attract customers for their digital business
- To know how to sell to the target audience & how to implement growth marketing techniques to improve their business
- What is an E-commerce Business?
- Building Your E-Commerce Store
- Marketing & Positioning
- Registering your Business
- Product Strategy and Product Analytics
- Landing Pages and Lead Magnets (B2B & B2C)
- Developing a Launch Strategy
- Challenge Showcase Day