FUNDER / LOCATION
Apr 19, 11:30 - 19:00
How to Test and Validate Your Business Idea with Daniel Tuitt
What makes a great business idea? And how do you know when you have one?
On Wednesday 19th April, expert Startup Coach Daniel Tuitt will be leading an interactive workshop on How to Test and Validate Your Business Idea. Come along to IDEALondon and discover tried and tested methods of idea validation that will help you:
- Save money and time in developing your idea
- Reduce the risk of pursuing your idea
- Improve the overall value of your idea
- Speed up the successful delivery of your idea
- Understanding your customer
- Testing your idea
- Running experiments: the right idea for the right customer
- Hands-on activity on Testing methods
- Q&A and takeaways
Daniel Tuitt is a Service Design Lead and Startup Coach. He has worked with well-known brands and is recognised as an accredited Service Design Master. He supports his clients to understand HOW and WHY they should build propositions through a systematic approach.
Curious about the world, So he can be the catalyst for change! Daniel is on a quest to transform the way people and brands see challenges in local communities by designing better experiences in a collaborative way. Daniel is obsessed with the intersection between building communities, unrepresented start-ups and creating new value in the world.
What you will need
- Laptop or smartphone OR NotePad and a Pen to take notes and use them for the hands-on activity
- Willingness to learn
IDEALondon, 69 Wilson Street, London, England, EC2A 2BB