FUNDER / LOCATION
From: October 02, 2023
To: December 04, 2023
ASCEND: Fuelling Growth for Scale-Stage Ventures
Ascend will support scale-stage ventures to access fundraising support and thrive in a competitive business environment. Through a 3-month investment readiness accelerator, the businesses will receive funding and business development advice, mentorship, relationship brokerage and peer to peer support.
During this phase, businesses will receive support and guidance to become investment-ready. This may involve refining their business plans, improving financial projections, and enhancing their overall value proposition.
Business & Funding Advice
Throughout the programme, businesses will have access to continuous business and funding advice. This will include mentorship and guidance from industry experts who can provide valuable insights and help establish relationships with potential investors.
Aftercare & Investor Connects
After the initial phase, the programme offers robust post-programme support. Businesses will have the opportunity to connect with established investor networks. This will provide you with access to potential funding sources & further opportunities for growth and expansion.
- Uses digital technology to operate or deliver your value proposition
- Revenue-generating and/or VC backed
- Planning to raise funding within the next 12-18 months, with a targeted range of £250,000 to £750,000
- Demonstrably growing customer base and/or market share
- London-based business
You / Your Team
- Founders from ethnic minority backgrounds
- Women and sexual minorities
- You have proven expertise in your industry
We are a diverse consortium delivering this programme and welcome applications from individuals representing various communities including marginalised founders such as those with disabilities, LGBTQIA+ community and ethnic minorities.