FUNDER / LOCATION
From: January 25, 2023
To: March 15, 2023
Funding Readiness (JPM)
Funding Readiness is an 8-week programme that will teach you all about the funding landscape and show you how to get the funding to take your business to the next level. Over the course of 8 weeks, you will learn how to find funding for your business through various methods including; grant funding, crowdfunding and raising equity investment.
You'll gain an understanding of what crowdfunding is, how to utilise it, and whether it suits your business goals. Also, learn about what loans are accessible to your business stage, and how best to apply for them.
- Understand the different types of business funding and learn how to access them
- Develop and refine your pitch for maximum results
- An introduction to the UK investment ecosystem with John Spindler (CEO of Capital Enterprise)
- Pitch Dr. - How to position and pitch your business with Jenna Davies
- Entrepreneurial Finances
- Craft the story behind your pitch
- Crowdfunding & Debt Finance
- 'Ask me anything' session with an industry venture capitalist
- Fireside Chat with Founders and Office Hours