FUNDER / LOCATION
From: June 21, 2023
To: July 18, 2023
Funding Readiness (LIFT)
This Funding Readiness programme, in partnership with LIFT, is designed for existing businesses in the creative, science and digital sectors (the Knowledge Economy) with proven traction or revenue and are in need of support and connections to scale their business from early stage to a Series A seed funding.
Over 4 weeks, you will refine your finance strategy and pitch deck to ensure your business is best placed to raise investment. After a series of interactive workshops, you will have the opportunity to pitch to John Spindler (Former CEO of Capital Enterprise, Co-Founder of AI Seed and the London Co-Investment Fund). Plus, you will be introduced to relevant investors to help you unlock the funding needed to scale your business.
- Business registered and trading for at least 6 months/a year
- Business looking to raise funding between £250k to £1m
- Business must have a tech element, tech-enabled business
- Be a resident of or have a business based in Camden, Hackney, Islington or Tower Hamlets.
- Understand the different types of business funding and learn how to access them
- Develop and refine your pitch for maximum results
- Connect with Investors
- An introduction to the UK investment ecosystem with John Spindler and Katie Lockwood
- Craft the story behind your pitch
- Cash Flow and Finances
- Crowdfunding & Debt Finance
- 'Ask me anything' session with an industry venture capitalist
- Introduction to Investors